How Does Tank Monitoring Really Work?
Checking your oil tank levels doesn’t have to be a full-time job now that technology has advanced. Today, you can even be notified via smartphone when levels are getting low. We offer tank monitoring service so you can stay informed without needing to manually check your tank in just a few simple steps.
How to Get a Tank Monitor
The first step is to contact your trusted heating providers at Bridgewater Fuel to order a Gremlin® oil tank monitor. This device is installed onto your propane tank. We connect the monitor’s battery, which can be easily replaced when needed, to a slot in your fuel gauge, and the monitor begins reading your tank.
Downloading the Mobile App
After the tank monitor is properly installed, the next step is to download the Gremlin® app from the App Store or Google Play store and log in to your Bridgewater Fuel account. The tank monitor wirelessly sends readings right to the app. This gives you 24/7 easy access to your fuel levels. Then, you can request a heating oil delivery right on the app!
The Benefits of Tank Monitoring
Knowing how much fuel you’re using is always a good idea, especially when seasonal changes can impact your typical usage. With tank monitoring from Bridgewater Fuel, you’ll be able to stay in the know and reap these benefits as well:
- Receive alerts when your tank reaches a certain fuel level
- 24/7 access to your tank and activity history
- Decrease your chance of running out of fuel for more efficient oil deliveries
- Help identify any leaks or issues in your tank if consumptions spike
- Improved protection from potentially losing heat
- Easy-to-use technology that puts the power in your hands
- Optional automatic delivery for the ultimate peace of mind
Get Started Today
If you’re interested in optimizing your heating oil supply with a tank monitor or have any questions on how it works, contact us today to learn more and sign up. Take advantage of this advanced technology developed to make managing your heating system easy and convenient.